Lower Street is a podcasting company that works with agencies, startups, and enterprise companies to make amazing shows. Shows that matter, that make an impact.
We're focused on 2 things:
- Making the best podcasts we possibly can, and
- Continually challenging ourselves to learn, experiment, and hone our craft.
From concept to distribution, we help clients to develop their ideas into fully fledged podcasts. And it's really fun.
What's the gig?
We’re looking for someone incredible to help propel a new sector of content produced by Lower Street.
In this role, you will play an integral part in developing diverse multimedia content (videos, audio, graphics) and report directly to the founder, Harry Morton.
The aim is to significantly enhance Harry's social media presence and thought leadership (ie. make Harry go viral in 2024).
While this isn't a client-facing role, you definitely won't be alone -- this is a full-time, fully immersed role, and will have the opportunity to work with the rest of our talented team.
Things you'll do:
- Conceptualise, develop, and produce captivating multimedia content.
- Support business develop initiatives through innovate content strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the founder to align content with business goals.
- More as time goes on: as the business continues to evolve and grow, your role will, as well.
Who exactly are we looking for?
If we were drawing up the perfect person for the role, they might look something like:
- Student/Recent Grad. While this is what we're picturing, at the end of the day, it's more about how you fit than if you're fresh out of Uni.
- Highly Skillful in Social Media. In both professional and personal platforms (from LinkedIn to TikTok).
- Proficiency in Production Tools. From Adobe to AI tools and beyond.
- Bonus if you are based near, or able to semi-regularly commute to Somerset. While this one isn't a deal-breaker, it's a huge plus for someone that's able to work with Harry in-person from time to time.
For this role, you ideally have:
- Either recently graduated from, or are currently in, a program related to Marketing, Communications, Business, or a similar field.
- A genuine interest and passion for podcasting and digital media.
- The ability to think and create in a strategic way.
- Real comfort and familiarity with several different social media platforms.
- The ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
How to apply
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply here. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
Please, sneak the word ‘Kumquat’ somewhere into your application to show us you read the whole job description.
We can’t wait to meet you!