Lower Street Referral Program Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (these "Terms") govern the Lower Street Referral Program (the "Program") and the referral bonus rewards offered by Lower Street Media Ltd ("Lower Street", "we", "us", or "our") as part of the Program. By applying to participate in the Program, you agree to these Terms.
1. Applications: You must create a profile and submit an application (your "Application") if you wish to participate in the Program and receive Rewards. We will only have a binding Agreement with you in relation to the Program if we approve/ accept your Application in accordance with Section 2 below. Your application must clearly state your full name and contact details, as well as full details of any the company or organisation you represent (the "Referrer", "you" or "your"). If you are applying to participate in the Program and agreeing to these Terms on behalf of any company or organisation, you represent or warrant that you have authority to do so. You also warrant that all information provided as part of your Application is accurate and up to date and you agree that it is your responsibility to keep that information up to date.
2. Approval of Applications: We will endeavour to inform you whether your Application has been approved or rejected as soon as reasonably possible, during normal business hours. We may accept or reject Applications to participate in the Program, as we see fit, in our absolute discretion. If your Application is rejected then you must not participate in the Program and you will not be entitled to receive Rewards under it. If we accept your Application, you will be permitted to participate in the Program in accordance with your Application and these Terms (together the "Agreement"). If we accept your Application you will also be given a personal referral link (your "Personal Referral Link") which you may share with your contacts who wish to use our services (our "Services").
3. Eligibility: You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Program. Officers, employees or other personnel of Lower Street, or its affiliated companies or subsidiaries, or its advertising and/ or promotional agencies, and any family member of any such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Program. By making an Application to participate in the Program, you warrant and agree that you are eligible to do so.
4. Use of Personal Referral Link: You may only share your Personal Referral Link with contacts of yours who you believe have a genuine need or wish to use our Services. You must not use your Personal Referral Link, or our branding or promote our Services in any way which may damage our reputation. You must also follow any instructions or guidelines we may issue from time to time when using your Personal Referral Link, or our branding, or promoting our Services. You acknowledge and agree that any and all rights and intellectual property rights in Lower Streets branding and Services belongs to Lower Street.
5. Referral Program Bonus Rewards: We will pay a Referral Program Bonus Award (an "Award") to you as a Referrer where a referral of new client is made in accordance with Section 7 below (a "Referral") and where the following conditions are met:
5.1. The Referral relates to a new client to whom we have not previously provided our Services, with whom we have not previously had discussions about providing our Services and who is not already an active contact of ours (a "New Client"); and
5.2. The Referral results directly in us concluding an agreement or contract to provide our Services to the New Client within 180 days of the Referral being made ("New Client Contract"); and
5.3. The New Client Contract must have an annual value of greater than $20,000 ("Qualifying Contract"); and
5.4. The New Client must pay their first invoice for Services within sixty (60) days of the Qualifying Contract being concluded.
For the avoidance of any doubt, we will only pay a single Reward in respect of each New Client who is referred to us in accordance with this Section 5 and more than one Reward will not be paid in relation to the same New Client. For the purposes of this Section 5 any person, company or organisation, as well as any other person, company or organisation which is part of the same business or group of companies, will be regarded as the same client.
6. Calculation of Rewards: You will be entitled to receive a Reward for each Referral of New Client to us which meets the conditions detailed in Section 5 above (a "Successful Referral"), based on the number of Successful Referrals you have made to us, as follows:
6.1. For the first Successful Referral of a New Client: USD $2,500; and
6.2. For the second, third and fourth Successful Referral of New Client: USD $3,000; and
6.3. For the fifth and any subsequent Successful Referral of a New Client: USD $5,000.
7. Referral Process: To qualify for a Reward, the Referrer must share their Personal Referral Link with the Referred New Client and the Referred New Client must have used the link to contact Lower Street about using the Services providing all the required contact details and information. Referrals made through any other means will not be considered valid for the Program and will not qualify for a Reward.
8. Payment of Reward: The Reward will be paid to the Referrer within sixty (60) days of the New Client paying their first invoice for Services (in accordance with Section 5.4). The Reward will be paid via electronic transfer to the Referrer's bank account provided in their Application or otherwise notified in writing to Lower Street. The Referrer is solely responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information for the electronic transfer.
9. VAT: Where applicable, Lower Street shall pay to the Referrer any VAT (or any other applicable sales taxes) assessed and due on any Reward, in addition to the Reward, upon receipt of a valid VAT invoice (or equivalent documentation) therefor.
9.1. Taxation: You acknowledge that any Rewards you receive under this Agreement are considered taxable income, and that you are solely responsible for reporting it to the relevant tax authorities.
10. Program Changes and Termination: Lower Street reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program and/ or these Terms at any time, for any reason. Lower Street also reserves the right to terminate or suspend any Referrer's participation in the Program and this Agreement at any time, for any reason. In the event of any modification, suspension or termination of the Program, or these Terms, or a particular Referrer's participation in it or this Agreement, Lower Street will notify affected Referrers via email and/ or on its website. Subject to Section 11, Rewards earned prior to the modification, suspension, or termination of the Program or Terms, or this Agreement, will nevertheless be paid.
11. Breach of these Terms: We shall be entitled to decline to pay you any Reward(s) and/ or to terminate your participation in the Program and/ or our Agreement, if you have breached these Terms in any respect, or we have reasonable grounds for believing that you have done so. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless in respect of any claims from third parties, or damages or losses or expenses we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of any of these Terms.
12. Compliance with Laws: The Referrer must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice when participating in the Program, including any concerning data protection, privacy, marketing and advertising.
14. Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Referrer and Lower Street regarding the Program and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties.
15. Our Relationship: Nothing in these Terms or our Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, or an agency between Lower Street and the Referrer. The Referrer shall not have authority, and shall not hold itself out, or otherwise create the impression that it is authorised, to bind Lower Street in any way, or enter into any contracts or commitments or incur any liability for or on behalf of Lower Street. The Referrer shall not make or give any representations, warranties or other promises concerning the Services other than those contained in Lower Street's own published marketing materials. Lower Street may decide to enter into a New Client Contract with any New Client who is Referred to it by the Referrer in its absolute discretion and nothing shall oblige Lower Street to enter into a New Client Contract or a Qualifying Contract with any New Client which is Referred to it.
16. Notices: Any notice given to a party under or in connection with this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or by post or email to address or email address stated in the Application (in respect of the Referrer) or in Section 19 (in respect of Lower Street).
17. Governing Law: This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
18. Jurisdiction: Each party irrevocably agrees that the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
19. Company Details: Lower Street Media Ltd is a company incorporated and formed under the laws of England and Wales with UK company registered number 10452881 and its registered office at B14 The Old Church School, Butts Hill, Frome, United Kingdom, BA11 1HR. If you have any questions or queries concerning the Program or these Terms please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Version Control: This version of these Terms was last updated on 21.06.2023.